INDIANA CRISIS ASSISTANCE RESPONSE TEAM
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I,______________________________, do hereby agree to serve as a volunteer with the Indiana Crisis Assistance Response Team (I-CART). As a volunteer, I agree to do the following:
- Participate in mandatory training.
- Participate in elective training whenever possible.
- Participate in the required number of regularly scheduled I-CART meetings.
- Complete all required post-intervention reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding any and all crisis response work performed by I-CART and not divulge any information regarding incidents, locations, persons involved or other aspects of the intervention except within the confines of team meetings, and then not relating names.
- Coordinate crisis response and I-CART promotional activities with the Outreach Coordinator and appropriate member(s) of the I-CART Board of Directors prior to implementation in a timely manner in order to enhance communication and avoid duplication of services.
- Secure permission to participate from place of employment, if needed.
- Assist as requested in evaluation and research related to crisis response efficacy.
- Follow all policies, guidelines and procedures of I-CART.
I fully understand that any breach in confidentiality and/or performance of activities deemed to be in direct conflict of interest with I-CART's mission or any I-CART operations will result in immediate suspension and/or dismissal from I-CART.
Print Volunteer Name: _____________________________________________________________
I-CART volunteer signature: ________________________________________________________